Meet With Us
There's no commitment required on your part for the initial meeting. It will be educational and help you identify your next steps.
We will provide a Comparative Market Analysis, which will help you set an asking price.
Establish a Price
As difficult as it may be, it's important to review the market analysis and consider your home price objectively.
Prepare Your Home
View your home through the eyes of the buyer and ask yourself what you'd expect. We will offer some useful suggestions.
List It For Sale
When everything is in place we will put your home on the open market. It's critical you make it as easy as possible for potential buyers to view your home.
Potential buyers may ask to see your home on short notice. It's best if you can accommodate these requests, you never want to miss a potential sale.
Offers and Negotiation
If everything goes well, a buyer and (most often the agent who represents them) will present us with an offer.
Choosing an Offer
We will present the benefits and risks of each offer. You will have the opportunity to either accept, counter, or decline any offer based on its merits.
At this point, you and the buyer have agreed to all of the terms of the offer and both parties have signed the agreements.
While under contract, the buyer will work with their mortgage provider to finalize the loan and perform other due diligence.
The buyer will usually perform a physical inspection of the home. They may even ask you to make certain repairs. We will explain all of your options regarding the inspection.
This is the transfer of funds and ownership. Depending on when the buyer moves into the home you will need to be all packed up and ready to move.
- Eric T.
- Mike Letizia - Sold Mom's House for Top Dollar!
- Rad A.
- Melissa Blagg - Sold her house after living there 22 years!
- Laurie N.
- Maria B.
- Charles Alexander - Buyer from out of town
- Lindsay & Tim Wiesner - Sold Investment Property Quickly!
- Emily L.
- Shirley P.
- Jennifer and Oscar Lopez (Sellers)
- Melissa T.
- Paul Padilla - Buyer of an Exquisite Estate!
- Connie and Stephen Yu (Buyers) on 27 Aug 2021
- Dina Flores - Seller and Buyer of 5 Transactions with Pam
- Kasey H.
- Annie Thomas
- Janessa H.
- Carly R.
- L & T Weisner - Purchased a home for their parents
- test Testamonial
- Pancho O.
- Kirby S.
- M. Adams - Sold her house in record time
- Paola H.
- Elena & Robert Romero (Sellers) on 27 Aug 2021
- Brandon S.
- Shelley W.
- Terry Clark - Sold After 44 Years (Dec 5, 2021)
- Abir A.
- R. Johnson - Sold 2 Homes & Purchased 1 with Pam
- Julie Cosgrove - Broker/Listing Agent
- I R
- Michael G.
- KinMan Y.
- Andrew F.
- Amanda W.
- Marcus and Kristine - 1st Time Homebuyers
- Megan S.
- Diego C.
- Curtis W.
- Astrid Block - Trustee out of town sold her parents house
- Todd Peralta - Bought - Sold - Bought!
- J. Paquette - Trustee Sale out of town sold house in Stockton
- Manny Singh
- Dean Goold - Finance of America - Preferred Lender in Stockton
- Y. O.
- Joe C.
- Eric S.
- Chao & Dan
- Jonathan F.
- Pam Murakami - Buyer from Monterey County
- Carla R.
- Vegvaizer Family - Homeowner & Investor
- Jared H.
- Kieth L.
- Jacky & Gustavo - 1st Time Homebuyers
- Bill Machen - Sold his 'forever' home after 62 years!