Cornerstone Real Estate Group Lenders
- test Testamonial
- Diego C.
- Michael G.
- Paola H.
- R. Johnson - Sold 2 Homes & Purchased 1 with Pam
- Julie Cosgrove - Broker/Listing Agent
- Maria B.
- Jonathan F.
- Kieth L.
- Eric T.
- M. Adams - Sold her house in record time
- Jacky & Gustavo - 1st Time Homebuyers
- L & T Weisner - Purchased a home for their parents
- KinMan Y.
- Brandon S.
- Curtis W.
- Charles Alexander - Buyer from out of town
- Rad A.
- Laurie N.
- Jennifer and Oscar Lopez (Sellers)
- Kasey H.
- Eric S.
- Amanda W.
- Marcus and Kristine - 1st Time Homebuyers
- Abir A.
- Pam Murakami - Buyer from Monterey County
- Pancho O.
- J. Paquette - Trustee Sale out of town sold house in Stockton
- Andrew F.
- Carly R.
- Dean Goold - Finance of America - Preferred Lender in Stockton
- Shelley W.
- Megan S.
- Jared H.
- Emily L.
- Shirley P.
- Mike Letizia - Sold Mom's House for Top Dollar!
- Joe C.
- Carla R.
- Astrid Block - Trustee out of town sold her parents house
- Janessa H.
- Todd Peralta - Bought - Sold - Bought!
- Dina Flores - Seller and Buyer of 5 Transactions with Pam
- Annie Thomas
- Vegvaizer Family - Homeowner & Investor
- Melissa T.
- Kirby S.
- Y. O.
About Cornerstone Real Estate GroupWorking with Cornerstone is different from any real estate experience you have had in the past and it is our aim to exceed any experience you may have in the future. You could describe our company with a list of qualifications or company closing statistics – but that tells you nothing about why we do what we do- the most important way to get to know us.
We sell because home ownership is an accomplishment, and we like to treat it just as that. We sell because we get to see, on a daily basis, the power that this decision has on the lives of our clients and the people around them. It builds people up.
We see home ownership as an achievement- and it’s actually one that changes lives
What changes when someone buys a home?
The decision to own a home will:
-Build your self-esteem
-Drive down crime rates in troubled areas
-Influence the goals of your children
-Establish new relationships in your life
Cornerstone’s goal is to see those things happen in your life and the lives of those of whom homeownership isn’t a reality.
We stand behind our motto: Sell One – Build One.
We see homeownership as such an important achievement that when sellers list and sell with Cornerstone under our Sell One, Build One Program, we donate 10% of our commission to Habitat for Humanity of San Joaquin County. They’ll help build a house for someone who wants to start their homeownership journey. Your accomplishment is then an opportunity to build someone else up, too. How cool is that?